Search...

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

swimsuits

The sky in Delhi is a weird combination of sunny and hazy. Not quite the lounging-by-the-pool-in-the-Indian-sun I imagined, but I guess this will have to do... Here are some swimsuits that I will wear next time I am vacationing in an actually sunny place.


swimsuitsRiver Island coral swimsuit, $54 / Polka dot one piece swimsuit / La Perla underwire swimwear, $185 / Shimmi bandeau bikini / Monsoon tummy control bathing suit / Bikini Lab bikini swimwear / Clube Bossa bikini swimwear, $110 / Huit fringe bikini, $73 / Karen Millen bikini swimwear

11 comments:

  1. i love the la perla suit. where's that purple one from? that one is super cool too.

    how's delhi??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the purple one is my favorite! Delhi is great, but seeing all your comments has actually been the best part of the trip! :)

    The purple suit is from
    http://www.marahoffman.com/beaded-twist-one-piece-9
    #whenimabillionaire...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skull one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it so cool? But in like a weird/morbid way, I love it!

      Delete
    2. ps-I can't believe you are actually reading this. Dissertation gurlfrand!!!!

      Delete
  4. POOFERS!!! how long are you going to be in new delhi for?? are you going to be traveling around india?? is this trip for work? when are you coming back to the western hemisphere!! (But don't come back if you're having such a good time!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm only going to be in Delhi for a couple of more days and I am supposed to be doing research for my dissertation, but I'm too busy eating and watching dumb TV. I'll be home in October--reunion then?

      Delete
  5. How about posting t a picture of the swim suit you wore this morning :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! If I didn't eat all the room service I probably would have! :P

      Delete
  6. hii! enjoying reading and looking at your blog! i'm following you on gfc now, please follow back? :) i think you'll like some of my outfits!

    www.dailydisguise.com

    ReplyDelete