Search...

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

dinner

dinner by Heston Blumenthal is a British restaurant located in the posh Mandarin Oriental. The restaurant focuses modernizing old British recipes and the result is absolutely delicious! My sister and I were lucky enough to score a reservation for Sunday dinner.

We arrived a bit early and decided to get a drink at the bar. I highly recommend the Mandarin MOjito, it was so delicious! The dinner on the whole was really great, with friendly service and unique food. 


the yummy 'meat fruit'
The highlight would have to be the signature dish--meat fruit, which comes from a recipe from the 1500s and is chicken liver parfait in the form of a mandarin orange. Very cool! dinner was an excellent restaurant and a great start to the week. I can't wait until I get the chance to dine there again!

No comments:

Post a Comment