Search...

Friday, July 27, 2012

let the games begin!



The Olympics are finally here! The most exciting event of summer 2012 will be the London Olympics and I have definitely caught Olympic Fever! :)

Today during work I was able to sneak outside to see the Olympic flame travel down the Thames River to city hall. The boat procession was beautiful and dare I say elegant?

Olympic flame procession
The opening ceremony is only hours away and I have prepared myself for the surprises that Danny Boyle, the creative director of the ceremony surely has in store. The atmosphere in London is unlike it has ever been in the past year and you can really feel the positive energy the city has now.

My sister and I were lucky enough to get hold of tickets for the Judo and Women's Diving events, so I really can't wait for the games to begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment