Search...

Monday, July 23, 2012

summer wave

London has become unbearably hot these past couple of days. And by unbearably hot, I actually mean 74F and sunny. Running out my flat in tights and an all black outfit was mistake numero uno of the day.

The second mistake? Not picking up ice cream on my way home.

When I studied abroad in Tokyo my second favorite thing to do (first being hitting up the summer sales) was to cool down with some green tea ice cream. My quest to find some green tea ice cream outside of japanese restaurants has proved fruitless, but eva bakes has a great and easy recipe to make your own green tea ice cream at home! you can usually find powdered green tea or matcha at asian supermarkets or even at waitrose/whole foods. Doesn't that look amazing?!

Green tea (matcha) ice cream
c/o Eva Bakes



Doesn't that look amazing?! I could probably eat an entire pint right now. So it's probably a good thing I don't have the ingredients to make some...



No comments:

Post a Comment