Search...

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

afternoon tea and spa

To kick off my upcoming VACATION (!!!) I got out of work a bit early to meet my sister for afternoon tea and some spa time. We met at the Four Seasons London, which is located near Green Park. I rushed there because I was super late and by the time I arrived my sister had finished her tea, but since they keep refilling all the tea treats, she didn't mind keeping me company while I ate.

Afternoon tea is served just off the hotel lobby and even had live music playing! As you can see the hotel's decor is so beautiful.



isn't the china so pretty?


Our massage appointments were in 15 minutes so we were a bit rushed, but the staff at the Four Seasons Amaranto Lounge were kind enough to pack up my tea so I can enjoy it at home! We took the lift up to the 10th Floor which consists of the fitness centre, spa, and lounge. Right when the elevator doors open we were greeted by a minimalist, serene environment.

The spa was absolutely relaxing--I wish I took photos in the Relaxation Pods and Treatment Lounge, but that would defeat the purpose of unplugging. ;) My massage was perfect and I could have spent all day lounging around. However, my favorite part would have to be the view from the treatment rooms.


tasty fruit 'shots' and a warm, refreshing towel greeted us upon arrival
spa surroundings
my favorite part: the view

By the time we left the relaxing environment of the spa, I felt I was floating on air. Only to be reminded of the excitement happening in the city when I stepped out of the elevator and saw the lobby completely overrun with Olympic officials and fans.

While my spa bliss was a bit short-lived, at least I have some goodies to take home! :)


some treats from my afternoon tea doggie bag. as you can see my tea was olympic themed, how cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment