Search...

Friday, July 27, 2012

A Glimpse of Gold with Elizabeth Arden

I just entered Elizabeth Arden's contest on polyvore. The contest is inspired by Arden's new silver and gold packaging. My entry is two looks inspired by my go-to summer outfits: a light shirt with skinny jeans and the LBD. In the summer, I prefer to let my tan, beachy/wavey hair, and warm-weather happiness speak for itself! ;)

A Glimpse of Gold with Elizabeth Arden
 


 A Glimpse of Gold with Elizabeth Arden by meenaranee featuring a silk dress



To be honest, I have never really used many Elizabeth Arden products, but I am a HUGE fan of their Red Door Spas. When I lived in Baltimore, I used to treat myself to the Red Door Spa's Signature Massage {as the occasional payday luxury}. The Village of Cross Keys location is not exactly a serene or convenient location, but once inside the spa, the atmosphere is relaxing and comfortable. 

After looking at the products offered by Elizabeth Arden, I am tempted to try some out...I love it when products are beautiful as well as functional!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have a polyvore!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Polyvore is working out to be a bit of therapy for me, since I make cyber outfits, weirdly tricking my brain into thinking that I don't need to actually buy anymore clothes/shoes/THINGS. It's also a great distraction from doing my thesis...lol

    ReplyDelete