Search...

Monday, August 13, 2012

packing to leave

Why does it seem vacation time flies by quicker than normal time? Also how was it possible I fit all of my clothes and shoes in my suitcase before? As you can tell, I am having major packing struggles and am dragging my feet, mostly because I don't want my vacation in Delhi to end. {and because I don't want to start writing my thesis!}

my current situation
I'm trying every tip and trick in the book: rolling clothes, wearing bulkier items (hello wool blazer I never once wore while in Delhi) and stuffing things into my shoes. Hopefully I manage to fit everything in and still manage to have just a teensy bit of room leftover for one more souvenir I have my eye on! I am seriously considering wearing 5 layers of clothing in 90F Delhi weather, just so I won't have to check-in my possibly overweight carry-on...

PS- I basically want all of the below. Is there such a thing as the TravelFairy?


4 comments:

  1. Haha, poor you! I hope you manage to get everything in your suitcase ;)
    xx
    www.clothesandcamera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Because vacations are too much fun. Love the suitcases. I need a new one, and preferably a fashionable one.
    Mom Fitness Journal | Beauty and Fashion in Seattle | Cheap Makeup Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, fashionable suitcases are currently at the top of my wishlist!

      Delete