Search...

Saturday, August 18, 2012

thesis time?

I officially have no more excuses for not starting to write my thesis (or dissertation as the Brits call it). The only problem: I don't know where to start!

buried in books/articles/research. {ahhhh}
Actually, not knowing where to begin is not my only problem...London's beautiful weather is proving to be quite a distraction as well. With a looming deadline, I guess there is no more time to procrastinate (or enjoy the weather) and have forced myself to stay in this weekend, get over my jetlag from India and at least finish a few pages. Luckily I have provisions in the forms of neon post-its, dark chocolate, diet Coke, pita and hummus.




Wish me luck!!

4 comments:

  1. Why do I feel you will consume gallons of diet coke to get thru this thesis?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I forgot....good luck!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck!!! what are you writing your thesis on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh also, I like the animated gif of yourself! LOL

    ReplyDelete