Search...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

moving back to america? holla.

After writing non-stop for what seemed like ages and moving all of my stuff from London, I am finally back in America!!

These past few weeks have been amazing-- catching up on my TV shows, eating great food, traveling and seeing friends and just relaxing in general.

One of the first things I wanted to do when I moved back was see my best friends from college! After spending four years together, it was so weird not to see them for over a year. My friend's birthday is on Halloween, which provided the best opportunity for a mini reunion. :)

Halloween 2012! Just hanging out with Prince Charming, Carmen Sandiego and a Bunny. nbd.

Two weeks ago I actually celebrated finishing my Masters with a sushi dinner with my family in New York City. The food was divine. My favorite part of visiting NYC? Seeing all the holiday decorations that are up!!!

Time Warner Center with such pretty decorations. These huge ornaments are actually part of a light show!

A post-dinner macchiato. #delish

The sis and I being tourists ;)

It's been a bit surreal to be back in America and sometimes I feel like it still hasn't dawned on me that I am not living in London anymore. However, it has been so much fun catching up and almost seems like I am on this super happy (extended lol) vacation. This thanksgiving I had so much to be thankful for-- the most important being closer to the people I care about the most. I can't wait to celebrate this holiday season with them! <3

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Welcome back to America! How is your new apt?

    Also we are the best! look at that swagger.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SOO MUCH SWAGGER. The new apartment is coming along! I'll try to post some pics on the blog when I get a chance!

      Delete